- Variable declaration, assignment and scoping. This can be tricky in JS make sure to learn about the concept of hoisting, to avoid unpleasant surprises later on.
- Control structures and looping:
- Working with objects: mainly declaration and accessing properties.
- Working with arrays: declaration, adding/removing elements and the array API (you can probably get by with just using
- Working with functions: declaration, functions expressions, function calling and arguments. Also learn about hoisting in the context of function declarations.
- JSON: converting to/from JSON data. In OpenTest, the
$jsonfunction can also be used to convert a JS variable to a JSON string.
Answered By – Adrian T